2.05.2008

Vista on PSP?

Now that I'm free of being trapped in a game of assassins and from drawing aromatic rings for a little while... I installed Windows Vista on my PSP. Ha.













Apparently the "goal of this project is to be able to fool anyone that you have Windows Vista on your PSP" (pspWvista). Yes, there is a pspWxp too, for those Vista skeptics. I don't know who would actually be tricked into thinking so, but I guess there are stories like this. I'm not going to lie - it was kind of cool to play around for a few minutes, figuring out what stuff did not work. I do appreciate the various fun tools I can mess with without actually hacking the system with custom firmware. Nothing against it, just uneasy about it just yet.


To my interest, there's a program called "PSPaint," so that was exciting for a second. The sad part is that there is no save option and the only buttons that work are the pencil, eraser, and the color palette. Oh, by the way, the color palette is at the bottom (see this piece for its significance).

No comments: