2.04.2008

ellipses

I use ellipses all the time - the "..." kind. Perhaps it contains some anime-ish sense of humor in it, but I think in general its useful. It can mean anything from "I don't know what to say" to "wtf is wrong with you," but that is up to the interpretation of the recipient. Here my second simple wallpaper based on a bunch of ellipses and other ellipses. This is actually my second most popular so far on deviantART (download 1280x800):











As a matter of fact, this is an inverted version of what it originally looked like. I don't know why but I had a white and red thing going on, though it went against my dark=easier for eyes philosophy. I'll post the original exclusively on here for download, or ridicule (click on image to download). In any case, the ctrl-I function in MS Paint is great: I've even used it in my research to adjust figures. I don't think I would've thought to use that blue-green color in the final version if it wasn't for the random ctrl-I trial.

No comments: