2.03.2008

PSP-2000 Revealed

After about a week of stalking the SonyStyle.jp (I was bound because I had a discount from buying a VAIO) website, I finally got to order the new and slim PSP, PSP-2000. I hadn't been this excited to get some gadget in a while. Sorry for the terrible picture quality:













Although there were 6 different colors, 3 almost entirely exclusive to Japan, I couldn't resist getting the black one, or piano black as they call it. Interestingly, as I chilled for a while on the product page, the black sold out in about 3 hours (apparently this happens every week) then went white, then silver within a day or so. I guess people are more interested in the sleek, monotone style. As of now there are two other colors out in Japan, red and mint green. I thought to take some pictures from December 2007.












First impressions first. I've never touched a first generation PSP, but I felt no bulkiness or heaviness - something about it being ~2/3 the thickness and ~4/5 the weight. The screen is massive and amazing. More about my experiences, including comparisons with other devices, thoughts on games, etc. will come up among other things in this blog~

No comments: