2.03.2008

just black and blue

Good morning (?). Kicking this off with the first wallpaper I've ever made.















How did this start? Well, 1) I couldn't find a good wallpaper 2) I was procrastinating. I chose simple and dark colors so to prevent blinding (the pre-installed wallpapers are insanely bright and apparently my screen has unusually high contrast), and basically I just started adding elements so that it would look like a "real" wallpaper. The "VAIO" is there because this one was going to be for my personal use and I own a Sony Vaio. If you've ever seen Power Locks you may notice that I overuse MS Paint. In fact, part of this was done in Paint :P

If you'd like, you can download it here at deviantART (1280x800). In terms of wallpaper posts, any suggestions and requests are always welcome! thanks.

No comments: