5.08.2008

Ideas for Life


Yes, I am still alive, if anyone even accessed. But my camera of 5 years has a dead LCD... :( Not sure why I have bad luck with LCDs... I try not to abuse things, but it's definitely at least the third substantial thing I owned with a nonfunctional LCD (others including an electronic dictionary and a NEC laptop). I busted this camera out at the 4/17 Rilo Kiley concert in SF but found the screen shattered internally. Still takes pictures but not as useful anymore.

This Panasonic D-Snap camera is one of the earliest multicameras they released, with a 2.0megapixel camera with rotating lens (useful), mp3 player, video, and sound recording functionalities. It's so old that apparently the proprietary software I bought doesn't work with my computer anymore so I can't get any music on it now... and I stupidly deleted the music that was already on a SD card. It's so light and compact that I'd have it anywhere I go.. and I guess I still kind of carry it around like a phone. In fact people seem to think it's a phone.

Anyway, I'll think about getting a new slim camera... when I have money...

No comments: